Join the zipline and experience the fun and adrenaline together.
Alanya Zipline Park
The longest and highest zipline track in Alanya.
Alanya Zipline Price
|Tour Duration||1 Hour (Transport included)|
|Pick up Time||Anytime between 09:00 - 19:00 (The exact pickup time is determined by your location.)|
|Tour Guide||En, De, Ru, Tr|
|Included||Insurance, transfer from hotel or apartment, tour guide, equipment|
|Excluded||Drinks and gopro video|
|Bring with You||Comfortable clothes, lace-up shoes, sunscreen|
Experiences of Alanya Zipline
- Glide towards the Mediterranean Sea on the 1000 meter long zipline from the foothills of the Taurus Mountains in Alanya.
- Watch the whole of Alanya from a bird's eye view as you ziplining at an altitude of 500 meters.
- Reach 60-120 km/h while ziplining. Feel the adrenaline with Alanya zipline. When the zipline tour is over, you will start to feel your heartbeat.
- Swing into the sky with the 13-meter-high giant swing in Alanya zipline park.
Program of Alanya Zipline
- You will be picked up from the hotel or address at any time between 09:00 and 19:00.
- Transportation to the Alanya zipline Park area, located at an altitude of 500 meters.
- Depending on your distance from Alanya zipline park, the transportation time varies between 15 minutes and 40 minutes.
- On the zipline track, the guides inform you about the zipline. They answer your questions.
- Before starting the Zipline, you can swing towards the sky with the 13-meter high giant swing in Alanya zipline park.
- Clothing is checked.
- Your belongings that should not be with you during the zipline are kept to be delivered to you at the end point.
- Necessary equipment for the zipline is put on.
- You zip lining along the 1000 meters from 500 meters height
- Your speed depends on your weight. Average speed is 90 km/h. The speed ranges from 60 km/h to 120 km/h.
- You are greeted by staff at the finish point.
- Your video taken during the zipline is prepared and delivered to you.
- From the zipline end point, you will be dropped off by shuttle vehicles to your place of stay in Alanya.
Things to Keep in Mind
There are just a few things you should pay attention.
- Never jump off the platform until you are instructed.
- Comply with safety briefings.
- Do not participate in the zipline activity if you weigh more than 110 kg or have a heart condition.
Zip Line Tips For Beginners
- Wear lace-up shoes. You don't want your slippers to fly into the forest.
- Choose comfortable and loose-fitting clothing. Being in a free position on the zipline belt increases your comfort.
- Empty your pockets. Your items may fall out of your pockets during the zipline.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent. After all, you're in the woods. You don't want to deal with small flies.
General İnformation About Alanya Zipline
Zipline is an action and adrenaline-filled activity that allows you to slide on steel ropes stretched between two points, usually with a belt or seat. It was first used to transport supplies from one place to another in the Himalayan and Alpine mountains in Costa Rica. Over the years, it has become popular, developed and a form of entertainment.
- Today, zipline is a growing outdoor activity worldwide.
- In Alanya, the longest track is at the Alanya zipline park facility with 1000 meters.
How to do Zip Lining?
Simply put, it is made by sliding downwards by taking advantage of the slope between the two points where the steel rope is attached. Thanks to the pulleys, the amount of friction is increased while sliding. Thus, the speed can be reduced.
- There are factors that affect the maximum speed.
- These; the weight of the person, the slope of the rope, the length of the rope and the structure of the rope.
When is the Best Time for Zip Lining in Alanya?
Alanya is suitable for ziplines during all 4 seasons. In Alanya, it is cloudy only 50 days a year on average. Also, it does not snow in winter.
- The most enjoyable time to zipline in the summer is at sunset.
- The weather is not overly hot and the scenery is quite impressive.
- The sea and Alanya Castle can be seen easily from the zipline track.
In winter, we recommend that you choose lunch hours to participate in the zipline activity in Alanya.
Is Zipline Safe in Alanya?
The zipline is extremely safe as long as there is a zipline track made to appropriate standards and expert personnel. The zipline line should not be too old and up-to-date controls should be done constantly.
- The good news is that Alanya zipline park is a facility that started operating in 2022.
- All track equipment has been selected considering world standards.
- Alanya zipline track was designed by competent engineers.
- In addition, the owner has 12 years of zipline experience.
- The staff has been carefully selected.
In short, you don't have to worry about a zipline trip in Alanya. If you are excited because of speed and height, rest assured that in the first few seconds all your fears will disappear and will be replaced by joy and adrenaline.
Features of Alanya Zipline Track
Although tourism activities have been carried out in Alanya since 1990, a good zipline track had not been opened. A few entrepreneurs operated a zipline track in the 2000s, but they were not successful because their tracks were too short. In 2022, a zipline enthusiast showed an example of successful entrepreneurship and opened the facility called "Alanya zipline park". It is a good zipline track in terms of location, track quality and ease of transportation. Alanya zipline park was opened in May 2022. Therefore, all the track and all the equipment used in the track are new.
We can list the features of the track as follows.
- It is a world class and new facility.
- 500 meters altitude.
- 1000 meters line length.
- To be found in the forest.
- You can see the sea and Alanya while gliding.
- Additional giant swing activity.
- Ease of transportation from Alanya.
- Free transfer service for Alanya and its surroundings.
- You can join the zipline activity whenever you want. (between 09:00 and 19:00).
- Gopro video footage for all guests.
Where is the Zipline Park Alanya?
It is on the slope of the Taurus Mountains in the north of Alanya. It is in a forest area. It is approximately 8 kilometers from Alanya. Although it is easy to access, the mountain roads are rough. Therefore, we recommend that you take advantage of our free transfer service, even if you have your own car.
- Distance from Alanya Center to Alanya Zipline Park: 8 kilometers (takes an average of 15 minutes).
- Distance from Konaklı to Alanya Zipline Park: 19 kilometers (approximately 25 minutes).
- Distance from Türkler to Alanya Zipline Park: 24 kilometers (takes an average of 28 minutes).
- Distance from Avsallar to Alanya Zipline Park: 29 kilometers (it takes 31 minutes on average).
- Distance from İncekum to Alanya Zipline Park: 33 kilometers (takes an average of 35 minutes).
- Distance from Okurcalar to Alanya Zipline Park: 35 kilometers (takes an average of 38 minutes).
- Distance from Mahmutlar to Alanya Zipline Park: 17 kilometers (it takes 26 minutes on average).
Who Cannot Join the Zipline Tour?
- The minimum age for children is 6 years. In addition, children must weigh at least 30 kilograms.
- Maximum weight for adults should not exceed 110 kg.
- Those with various orthopedic disorders, herniated disc or neck hernia cannot ziplining.
- Also, patients with vertiogo and epilepsy should not ziplining.
- Pregnant women are strictly not allowed to ziplining in the Alanya zipline park.
Your Other Zipline Tour Option.
Rafting + Zipline from Alanya Economic Double Package.
350 meter zipline track starting from the Taurus Mountains and ending in the cool waters of Köprüçay. You will feel that you are flying with the zipline ending in the cool waters of the Köprülü canyon. Zipline line length is 350 meters. When riding zipline, you reach a speed of about 60 km. At the end of the track, your speed is reduced with the automatic brake system and you can slow down safely. It will be a pleasant experience to finish the course by leaving yourself from high to cold waters.
- Transportation to the station in Köprülü Canyon by picking up from the hotels with shuttle vehicles.
- Delivering of rafting equipment.
- Transportation to the rafting starting point with shuttle vehicles.
- Getting on rafting boats, explanation of general rules and training.
- First rafting route experience.
- Break for Selge Antique Bridge visit and photo.
- Walking over Waterfall , swimming break and water activities.
- Luch Break.
- Second rafting route experience.
- Information and preparation for Zipline.
- Transportation to the zipline starting point and ridig zipline.
- Transportation to the cafe at the end point. Viewing the captured photos and videos.
- Recovery and return to hotels with shuttle vehicles.
It is a combined and economical tour in Antalya Köprülü Canyon National Park, which includes a zipline activity where you will witness magnificent landscapes where you will experience both rafting and high adrenaline in the wonderland of nature. Don't you want to have more fun while you've gone all the way on this daily tour? By paying less.
Zipline in Alanya
Zipline is a sport of riding with its own weight, with steel ropes or ropes stretched from a high point to a lower point. The safety measures such as brake system, seat belt, safety harness, helmet, steel rope, extension rope, carabiner, pulley are quite robust, you do not need to hesitate. The track length is 350 meters. The track was built in accordance with world standards. All security measures have been taken. This economical package has included extra zipline sports in Alanya rafting tour program and experiences.
- See the Köprülü canyon in panoramic view with riding zipline.
- Take photos on the historic Selge Bridge.
- Take part in water activities and waterfall rides.
- Participate in rafting and riding zipline in one tour. Save both time and price.
Alanya Zipline Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Alanya Zipline