Healing Waters and Natural Health Center Visit
2-Day Pamukkale Tour from Alanya
Comprehensive History and Culture Trip including Tour Guide
Pamukkale Tour From Alanya Price
|Tour Duration||2 Days (Transport included)|
|Pick up Time||05:30 (The exact pickup time is determined by your location.)|
|Tour Begins at||11:00|
|Drop-Off Time||18:00 (Approximately)|
|Tour Guide||En, De, Ru, Pl|
|Included||Transportation, insurance, tour guide, breakfast and dinner, accommodation in 3-star thermal hotel, Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City entrance fee|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, Cleopatra Antique Pool and Karahayıt Red Water Travertines entrance fee (optional), lunches, drinks|
|Bring with You||Camera, spare clothes, swimwear, towels, comfortable shoes, slippers, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, backpack (to carry your belongings with you), phone charger|
Experiences of Pamukkale Tour From Alanya
- Visit Pamukkale Travertines, which are on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
- Find healing in Karahayıt Red Water Travertines.
- Swim among historical artifacts in the 2500-year-old Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool.
- Discover the Ancient City of Hierapolis, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Visit the 1800-year-old Hierapolis Ancient Theatre.
- Take a walk in the Hierapolis necropolis.
Program of Pamukkale Tour From Alanya
- You will be picked up from the hotel or your accommodation by our air-conditioned and comfortable shuttle vehicles and set off for Pamukkale, one of the most precious works of nature.
- While traveling, you stop for breakfast in Korkuteli Town early in the morning.
- You will arrive in Pamukkale.
- You visit the Ancient City of Hierapolis.
- All places to visit in Hierapolis -South Roman Gate, Gymnasium, Southern Frontinus Gate, Great Bath, Columned Church, Nymphaeum Water Tank, Byzantine Baths, Cathedral, Triton Nymphaeum, North Byzantine Gate Frontinus Road, Zeus Temple, Agora, Latrina , Ancient Stone Mill, Frontinus Gate, Bath-Church, Old Theatre, Northern Necropolis and Medieval Seljuk Castle-.
- After learning about the history and culture of the region, you visit the white travertines where you can enjoy all the beauty of this natural wonder.
- You can swim in the pools and relax in the terrace-shaped pools.
- Free time is given for photo and video shooting.
- You will go to Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool.
- You watch the sunset.
- You arrive at the hotel.
- Your transactions are done at the reception and you get settled in your room.
- You go down to the hotel's dining hall for dinner.
- You can relax, sit at the hotel bar or go to your room to sleep.
- You make your breakfast.
- You pack your things and check out with your suitcase.
- You visit Karahayıt Red Water Travertines.
- You go to the Gift and Onix Stone Store.
- You prepare to leave for Alanya.
- You'll stop by the leather and textile factory on the way back. If you want, you can load the trunk of the bus by shopping here.
- You are on your way to Alanya.
- When you arrive in Alanya, you will be dropped off at the hotel or your accommodation.
General İnformation About Pamukkale Tour From Alanya
The Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days is a great way to see two of the most beautiful and fascinating sights in Turkey. This tour features 1-night accommodation in Pamukkale. It is 350 kilometers away from Alanya. Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, while Pamukkale is home to the world's most famous white mud baths.
Pamukkale 2 days Tour From Alanya
If you're looking for a unique travel activity, the Pamukkale 2 days tour from Alanya is for you. The Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days combines the best of nature and history, making it the perfect choice for a family holiday. The Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days also includes a stop at the Ancient City of Hierapolis, the only city in Anatolia that hasn't been conquered by an invader.
2 Day Trip to Pamukkale From Alanya
- Along the way, you'll get to explore the city's architectural structures and ancient ruins, including Hierapolis
- This route is particularly fascinating for those who love studying their ancestors' lives.
- A highlight of the 2 Day Trip to Pamukkale From Alanya is a visit to the ancient ruins of a pool, complete with columns, but without any damage from the recent earthquake.
- In Pamukkale, there are over a hundred thousand springs, and you'll get a chance to visit seventeen of them on your Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days.
Pamukkale and Hierapolis 2-Day Tour from Alanya
The Pamukkale and Hierapolis 2-Day Tour from Alanya is the perfect way to explore these ancient sites. This tour includes a hearty buffet lunch and time to shop for leather goods. It concludes with a return trip to Alanya. In the afternoon, you'll be dropped back at your hotel. Pamukkale and Hierapolis are both UNESCO world heritage sites, and your two-day tour of the ancient cities is filled with wonders.
Excursion to Pamukkale From Alanya 2 days
- Your excursion to Pamukkale from Alanya 2 days will begin in the early morning by taking you through the Taurus mountain range.
- Next, you'll be treated to a guided Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days of Hierapolis, an ancient city that was used as a health resort during the Roman era.
- The site features Roman baths, a basilica, a renovated theater, and an ancient necropolis.
- You'll have time to swim in the Cleopatra Pool, or take a dip in the cool waters of the Pamukkale hot springs.
2 Days Pamukkale Tour From Alanya
You can choose to go for a 2 days Pamukkale tour from Alanya. This Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days covers the UNESCO world heritage site of Pamukkale. The UNESCO site is located about 350 kilometers from Alanya. Pamukkale is the most popular tourist destination in Turkey. In fact, more than half of the tourists visiting Turkey come here. You'll have plenty of time to enjoy the natural wonders of this amazing region.
- You'll be able to spend as much time as you want exploring the white terraced landscapes, hot springs, and travertine terraces.
- Afterwards, you'll get the chance to see the ancient city of Hierapolis and its well-preserved ancient city.
- Whether you want to explore the city's past or enjoy the natural beauty of Pamukkale, you'll have plenty of options for activities on a Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days.
Pamukkale from Alanya 2 Day Tour Price
Book a Pamukkale from Alanya 2 Day tour price online and save time and money. This Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days includes transportation to and from the resort as well as entrance fees and meals. It costs about 50 euros per person and 30 euros for children. Spend a day in this UNESCO World Heritage Site and experience the ancient city of Hierapolis. This ancient city is famous for its white travertines and is still attracting visitors from around the world.
- When you choose a Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days, you can also visit Hierapolis, a Roman town founded in the 2nd century BC.
- Famous for its thermal springs, Hierapolis was once a spa town.
- It is now an archaeological site and has a huge Necropolis, a Roman amphitheater, and gracefully carved marble slabs.
- The Pamukkale tour from Alanya two days also includes a visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis and the surrounding area.
- The tour also includes a short break in Korkutelli, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Pamukkale from Alanya 2 Days Tours
If you're looking for a fun and relaxing vacation, the Pamukkale from Alanya 2 days tours will do just that! Leaving from Alanya, you'll drive to Pamukkale, a city located in the Denizli Province, approximately 350 km away. Known as one of the world's oldest thermal cities, Pamukkale features waters that are approximately 30 degrees Celsius and are said to have therapeutic properties. This unique natural phenomenon is a must-see, especially for those looking to take advantage of the Turkish culture and lifestyle.
- You'll begin the day with a short break for breakfast before you head out to Pamukkale, a geological wonder.
- Pamukkale, or "cotton castle", is a stunning sight, covering an area of more than 2,500 square meters.
- The city is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- While in Pamukkale, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch at the Aquarium Restaurant.
- On the way back, you'll take a boat ride through the enchanting valley.
Pamukkale Tour From Alanya Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Pamukkale Tour From Alanya